Wyomissing Medical Office Building
- Motus Equities identified a 5,520 SF former MOB used as an asthma center for a private practice.
- During the Due Diligence period, Motus Equities identified Mainline Fertility via its brokerage network as a potential user.
- Motus Equities negotiated a turn-key lease and executed a lease during the Due Diligence period.
- Motus Investments acquired the asset via a cash investment from its partners.
- D&B Construction began tenant fit-out immediately following acquisition.
- Motus Investments secured permanent debt via a refinancing by S&T Bank.
- Keystone Property & Asset Management took over Facilities Management in 2019.